Seeds for soil and plant health
To be the leading company promoting the adoption of cover crop seeds to improve soil and crop health; and become the preferred partner for our customers, distributors, suppliers, collaborators, investors and stakeholders in North, Central and South America.
To improve the physical and chemical properties of the soil through the use of cover crop seeds increasing the productivity and profitability of farmers.
Benefits of using cover crops
- Improves physical and chemical properties of the soil
- Reduce chemical load
- Less use of inputs
- Reduce soil loss due to erosion
- Natural weed control.
- Efficient water management
- Soil coverage September- April
- Less or no need Gly for termination
- Outcompeting weeds in fall
- Weed seed bank decline in time
- Nutrient recycling
- Improved soil drainage
- Improved soil bioactivity
- Compatible with non-tillage systems
- 10-20% higher yield with 10-20% less fertilizer and herbicides